Saturday, March 23, 2013

Home Decor - Wall Art

photography - Oklahoma - Home Decor - Wall Art

fine art photography - Prairie Sunset  - railroad - nature photography - Oklahoma - Home Decor - Wall Art
fine art photography - Prairie Sunset - railroad - nature photography - Oklahoma - Home Decor - Wall Art

I'm in my element outdoors with camera slung over my shoulder waiting to capture a moment that may never come again. I'm a sunset fanatic ... I look forward to each sunset for its uniqueness. I stop whatever I'm doing and just get quiet and let the glorious sunset envelop me in its changing, evolving beauty.

In July 2010 I captured this one with Nik (Nikon D90) near the railroad tracks just west of the grain elevators. Not more than 3 blocks from home. This is the unaltered view - just as it was captured on the camera.

Your 8 x 11 photograph will arrive with a white border (for matting & framing purposes), unmatted, unframed, signed on the back, no copyright on the photo itself. I use Epson Ultra Premium Glossy paper for a professional quality, high gloss, long-lasting photograph ready for your matting and framing.

If you'd like a different size, just give more

No comments:

Post a Comment